Oasis (Peak Road, 8-12)
8-12 Peak Road, The Peak, Hong Kong
Price upon request HKD
|Saleable Area||1,869 sq.ft.|
|Gross Area||2,719 sq.ft.|
|Status||Sale with Lease|
|Living & Dining Room||Separate|
|Parking Spaces||1 covered|
|Management Fee||$5,646 per month|
|Government Rate||$14,910 per quarter|
|Government Rent||to be confirmed|
- Beautiful view of the distant sea and the city.
- Fascinating night views as well as festive firework performances over the harbour.
- Luxurious gem with elegant classic design and boasts approx. 15 ft high ceiling.
- Cream-colour painted walls and light wooden floorings in mint condition.
- Spacious living room featuring a glass wall has many furnishing options.
- Dining room adjoining the living room comprises an open kitchen and can accommodate a decent-sized dining table set.
- Large master bedroom includes the his and hers walk-in closets and a luxury ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi, two basins in marble countertops and cabinets.
- Spiral internal staircase with wrought railings rise up to the loft, currently decorated as a study nook.
- Second bedroom contains a wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
- Third bedroom has an enclosed loft connected by a ladder and is a fun room for your child.
- Western kitchen complete with beautiful cabinets and quality appliances, including a stainless oven. The large central island offers space for refreshment and breakfast.
- Decent-sized maid's quarters with own bathroom is located next to the kitchen.
- Utility room is combined in the maid's quarters, and the washer and dryer are installed in this room.
- Decked balcony extends the living room reaching out to the natural environment and views towards the Peak.
Mid Rise Apartments, Completed in 2004
Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool