Celestial Heights-Celestial Avenue No. 10
80 Sheung Shing Street, Ho Man Tin / Waterloo Road, Kowloon
Not available for sale
Not available for lease
|Saleable Area||2,646 sq.ft.|
|Gross Area||3,383 sq.ft.|
|Living & Dining Room||Combined|
|Parking Spaces||1 covered|
|Condition||to be confirmed|
|View||to be confirmed|
|Management Fee||to be confirmed|
|Government Rate||to be confirmed|
|Government Rent||to be confirmed|
- Expansive views over the city and a partial Lei Yu Mun harbour view plus new Kai Tak
- development zone.
- A special duplex apartment ideal for professionals.
- High-ceilinged living and dining room is extended with a private terrace with pool
- Wonderful exposure from the floor-to-ceiling windows around.
- A chef's kitchen in open plan style features top of the line built-in appliances including gas hob, exhaust hood, microwave and oven. There are an abundance of cabinets with service tops.
- There is an additional kitchen with built-in appliances to serve a big party.
- Internal stairs lead up to the grand master bedroom suite that comprises a jacuzzi, bar counter, large walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom.
- Maid's quarters near the kitchen has its own bathroom. Washer and dryer are also installed.
- A small storage room is located under the staircase.
- You can reinstate this flat to the original three-bedroom floorplan or convert it to two large bedrooms, depending on your needs and preference.
- Enjoy a poolside barbeque on the huge terrace while marveling the stunning 270-degree
- Balcony leads off the living and dining room and provides additional space to enjoy.
High Rise Apartments, Completed in 2009