8, Plunkett's Road
The Peak, Hong Kong
3,200 sq.ft. (Gross Area)
(@HK$ 52,813 p.s.f)
2,903 sq.ft. (Saleable Area)
(@HK$ 58,216 p.s.f)
HK$ 9,700 per month
HK$ 24,000 per quarter
to be confirmed
Licence No.: E-367219
Direct: +852 3108 2112
Mobile: +852 6018 4630
3 Bedrooms (3 Ensuites); 3.5 Bathrooms; Separate Living and Dining Room; 1 Utility Room; 2 Maid's Room; Garden; Roof
2 covered parking spaces
- This townhouse boasts expansive views of the Peak and Southside of Hong Kong Island.
- Lush environment with tremendous private outdoor areas for a nature-loving family.
- Views across the city skyline towards the mountain.
- Classic British style townhouse offering three large bedrooms with ensuites and seperate living and dining rooms.
- Dining room with access to the open kitchen, and the living room is spacious and benefits from the garden view through the French windows.
- Ample storage space in the bedrooms built-in wardrobes.
- Kitchen with island is equipped with essential appliances like cooking stove, fridge and microwave.
- Bathrooms and powder room have been very well maintained.
- Two maid's rooms with a maid's bathroom are fitted with beds and wardrobes.
- Utility room set off the kitchen can be used for storage.
- Private garden accessed from the living room featuring pond, decking, cultivation, glass walls and stone steps is a beautiful haven for a family to getaway.