Plunkett's Road, The Peak, Hong Kong
|Saleable Area||2,903 sq.ft.|
|Gross Area||3,200 sq.ft.|
|Living & Dining Room||Separate|
|Parking Spaces||2 covered|
|Management Fee||$12,000 per month|
|Government Rate||$24,000 per quarter|
|Government Rent||to be confirmed|
- This townhouse boasts expansive views of the Peak and Southside of Hong Kong Island.
- Lush environment with tremendous private outdoor areas for a nature-loving family.
- Views across the city skyline towards the mountain.
- Classic British style townhouse offering three large bedrooms with ensuites and seperate living and dining rooms.
- Dining room with access to the open kitchen, and the living room is spacious and benefits from the garden view through the French windows.
- Ample storage space in the bedrooms built-in wardrobes.
- Kitchen with island is equipped with essential appliances like cooking stove, fridge and microwave.
- Bathrooms and powder room have been very well maintained.
- Two maid's rooms with a maid's bathroom are fitted with beds and wardrobes.
- Utility room set off the kitchen can be used for storage.
- Private garden accessed from the living room featuring pond, decking, cultivation, glass walls and stone steps is a beautiful haven for a family to getaway.
Townhouse, Completed in 1976
TV & Air con
Cable TV, Satellite TV
Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Squash Court