27, Barker Road
The Peak, Hong Kong
4,500 sq.ft. (Gross Area)
4,073 sq.ft. (Saleable Area)
Price upon request
HK$ 9,500 per month
HK$ 40,000 per quarter
to be confirmed
3 Bedrooms (3 Ensuites); 4 Bathrooms; Separate Living and Dining Room; 1 Family Room; 1 Maid's Room; 1 Balcony
2 covered parking spaces
- A 180-degree unobstructed view across the city and the harbour right in front of your eyes when you are standing on the balcony
- Look across the renowned Victoria Harbour and capture the firework shows at home on festive occasions.
- Situated on Barker Road, only a few minutes' drive from Central.
- Featuring deluxe finishes, craftsmanship and contemporary interior design, this stunning duplex gem is a dream home to many.
- Modern style decoration, quality light wooden floorings and white painted walls throughout.
- Grand living room boasts high ceilings and wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling windows that offer spectacular harbour view.
- Dining room accommodates a dining table with 10-seating and is connected to the living room by an open bar ideal for entertaining.
- Spacious landing can be used as a second living area or family room.
- Bedrooms also have exceptionally high ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Master suite consists of a large walk-in closet, luxurious en-suite bathroom, a study area and an exercise corner.
- The other two bedrooms have their own ensuites and an abundance of built-in storage space including one walk-in closet.
- Central-island kitchen with beautiful cabinets; and brand new, top of the line, built-in appliances; is designed to entertain a big party.
- All bathrooms and the guest powder room complete with pristine sanitary ware.
- Large utility room and helper's quarters can be accessed via the stairwell near the kitchen.
- Verandah with glass balustrades extends the living room, ideal for alfresco dining and lounging.