27 Barker Road, The Peak, Hong Kong
Price upon request HKD
|Saleable Area||4,073 sq.ft.|
|Gross Area||4,500 sq.ft.|
|Living & Dining Room||Separate|
|Parking Spaces||2 covered|
|Management Fee||$9,500 per month|
|Government Rate||$40,000 per quarter|
|Government Rent||to be confirmed|
- A 180-degree unobstructed view across the city and the harbour right in front of your eyes when you are standing on the balcony
- Look across the renowned Victoria Harbour and capture the firework shows at home on festive occasions.
- Situated on Barker Road, only a few minutes' drive from Central.
- Featuring deluxe finishes, craftsmanship and contemporary interior design, this stunning duplex gem is a dream home to many.
- Modern style decoration, quality light wooden floorings and white painted walls throughout.
- Grand living room boasts high ceilings and wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling windows that offer spectacular harbour view.
- Dining room accommodates a dining table with 10-seating and is connected to the living room by an open bar ideal for entertaining.
- Spacious landing can be used as a second living area or family room.
- Bedrooms also have exceptionally high ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Master suite consists of a large walk-in closet, luxurious en-suite bathroom, a study area and an exercise corner.
- The other two bedrooms have their own ensuites and an abundance of built-in storage space including one walk-in closet.
- Central-island kitchen with beautiful cabinets; and brand new, top of the line, built-in appliances; is designed to entertain a big party.
- All bathrooms and the guest powder room complete with pristine sanitary ware.
- Large utility room and helper's quarters can be accessed via the stairwell near the kitchen.
- Verandah with glass balustrades extends the living room, ideal for alfresco dining and lounging.
Low Rise Apartments, Completed in 1974
TV & Air con
Cable TV, Satellite TV, Central Air-Con
Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Barbeque Area
Arts & Entertainment
Bar / Lounge