Wong Chuk Wan
Sai Sha Road, Sai Kung, New Territories
|Saleable Area||2,100 sq.ft.|
|Gross Area||2,100 sq.ft.|
|Living & Dining Room||Separate|
|Parking Spaces||2 uncovered|
|Condition||to be confirmed|
|View||to be confirmed|
|Management Fee||to be confirmed|
|Government Rate||to be confirmed|
|Government Rent||to be confirmed|
- Out-stretching views from the nearby greenery to the far-away sea.
- A charming detached three-story village house.
- Spacious living room on the ground floor ideal for family entertainment.
- Dining and family rooms are located on the first floor together with the third and fourth bedrooms and a guest bathroom.
- Upstairs to the two ensuite bedrooms.
- Big kitchen provides lots of cabinets and essential appliances. There is extra space to add a breakfast nook.
- Bathrooms are well maintained.
- Maid's room located off the kitchen is a good size.
- There is a balcony on each of the first and second floor, accessible from the family room and master bedroom respectively.
- Beautiful and spacious private garden wraps around the living room and is perfect to be a kid's playground, barbeque area and al-fresco dining venue.