Shelley Street, 27
27 Shelley Street, Mid-levels West, Hong Kong
Not available for sale
Not available for lease
|Saleable Area||593 sq.ft.|
|Gross Area||800 sq.ft.|
|Status||Sale with Lease|
|Living & Dining Room||Combined|
|View||to be confirmed|
|Management Fee||to be confirmed|
|Government Rate||to be confirmed|
|Government Rent||to be confirmed|
- Ideally located in the heart of Soho with easy access to all the restaurants, bars and shops.
- Lovely open view over the escalator, the small shops and the greenery from the balcony and from the private roof terrace.
- This bright and completely renovated flat comes with stylish furniture.
- Open floorplan that feels very spacious.
- Master bedroom fits a double bed and has a built-in wardrobe.
- Second bedroom can be used as a study or guest room. It has also a large built-in wardrobe.
- Open kitchen is equipped with a two-ring induction hob, a built-in oven, a standing fridge/freezer and a microwave
- Bathroom has modern fixtures and fittings.
- Good-sized balcony leading off the living area via concertina doors
- Large private roof terrace has an area for sunbathing and an area for entertaining with a barbecue, a sink and a small fridge. There is also a washing machine under the sink.
Low Rise Apartments, Completed in 1958
Bus, Mini-bus, Close to Escalator