8, Alnwick Road
Kowloon Tong, Kowloon
Living and Dining Room
4 Bedrooms (2 Ensuites); 4 Bathrooms; Combined Living and Dining Room; 1 Balcony; Garden
- Charming views of the cul-de-sac neighbourhood near Becon Hill from the second bedroom and kitchen.
- Expansive prospects of Waterloo Road, the Lion Rock Country Park and the residential neighbourhood near the university from living and dining room as well as master bedroom, third bedroom and fourth bedroom.
- This brand new duplex in proximity to Australian school has white walls and ceilings and splid-level air-conditioning throughout.
- Family-focused layout of upstairs sleeping and downstairs living.
- Big master bedroom with good rectangular shape. Second, third and fourth bedrooms are smaller than the master bedroom but big enough to accommodate good-size beds.
- Master bedroom and second bedroom each features its own ensuite bathroom.
- Ensuites and the two guest bathrooms are all glamorously appointed with beautiful marbled natural stone, crystal lamps, high quality mirrors and plenty of storage space.
- Internal staircase with polished natural stone steps to match the elegant flooring throughout the duplex.
- Elegant modern kitchen includes brand new appliances such as gas stove with Miele range hood and Miele built-in oven; as well as Bauknecht fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and wine fridge.
- The extra storage room is accessed either from the kitchen or from the living and dining area and offers plenty of space as a dry pantry or to store your sportsgear, bikes, suitcases push-chairs or other bulky objects.
- Small private garden off the combined living and dining room is accessed via French windows and has separate enclosure with two gates.
- Balcony off the master bedroom is big ideal for creating your own private green oasis.