4-12, Broom Road
Happy Valley, Hong Kong
2 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite); 2 Bathrooms; Combined Living and Dining Room; 1 Maid's Room; 1 Study Room; Roof
1 covered parking space
- Clear view of surrounding Tai Hang lowrise buildings and neighborhood greenery.
- The design of this family home brings great character and allure to this stately home.
- High ceilings and light wooden flooring throughout.
- Inviting living and dining room is an excellent setting for entertaining or enjoying a quiet afternoon at home.
- Dining area is large enough to accommodate a ten-seater dining table and additional furniture.
- Large master bedroom can easily accommodate a king size bed with accompanying furniture. Sliding doors lead to the interconnected study, which could easily double as a baby's room.
- Master bathroom is finished entirely in light beige marble and features a standing shower and separate Jacuzzi bathtub.
- Second bedroom is equally bright and spacious with light wooden flooring and can accommodate furniture of any configuration.
- Classic style kitchen has high ceilings and plenty of natural light pouring in through its large windows. Generous amounts of storage in the built-in cabinetry and drawers. Appliances include a built-in exhaust hood, large Western style oven with induction stove, and two refrigerators. Amazing floor space to set a breakfast table with chairs.
- Guest bathroom is also completely finished in marble and features a standing shower with wall-mounted shower attachment and built-in towel warmers.
- Private roof garden runs almost the entire length of the main residence and is an excellent place for entertaining. This space can easily accommodate any arrangement of patio furniture and can be accessed via an external staircase located next to the front entrance of this apartment.